Frequently Asked Questions
Arrival and departure
- What time is the reception open?
The reception is open in the low season from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and in the high season from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
If the reception is closed, you can check in in the restaurant.
- Until what time can I arrive?
In the low season the reception is opened from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. and in the high season the reception opened from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. If the reception is closed, you can check in at the restaurant until 22:00 h.
- Is it also possible to check out later?
If the availability allows this, this is possible! The costs for a late check-out are € 25. You may then use your accommodation or camping pitch until 5 p.m. You can inquire about this with our reception staff.
- Is there a washing machine and dryer at the campsite?
The campsite has several washing machines and dryers. You can get a coin for this at the reception. The cost of a washing machine coin is € 6.00 and for the dryer € 2.50.
- Do you allow groups?
Strandpark De Zeeuwse Kust is a family park. There are no groups allowed.
- Is the campsite suitable for the disabled?
The park is wheelchair accessible. The toilet block has a disabled space. The center building is also wheelchair accessible and has a disabled toilet.
- Does the campsite also have cycling and walking routes?
Yes, these are available at the reception.
- Is it allowed to barbecue at the campsite / accommodation?
This is permitted, provided that work is carried out safely and responsibly. Preferably place the barbecue on a solid surface and ensure that the other camping guests are not hindered by the barbecue, for example due to smoke development. Open fires are prohibited!
- Untill what time is the barrier open?
The barrier is open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. You can leave the large gate at the front of the park at all times, for this you have to drive very close to the gate, which will open automatically. If you want to enter the park you can do so by your license plate through the big gate. You can then park your car in the large parking lot and continue on foot to your accommodation.
- Do you also rent cots / children chairs?
We can place a cot / high chair in your accommodation. The costs per bed / chair are € 10 per stay; the deposit is € 25 each. If you stay at the hotel we can place it free of charge.
- Can I visit my friends / family at Strandpark De Zeeuwse Kust?
If you want to visit friends and / or family at Strandpark De Zeeuwse Kust, that is no problem at all. You can park your car in the large parking lot at the start of our park. If you want to use the swimming pool and spray park, you can buy a ticket for € 7.50 per person at the reception.
- Is there WiFi at the park?
Yes, there is an open WiFi network available at the park. During check-in you will receive the login details for the WiFi.
- I am staying at Strandpark De Zeeuwse Kust Can I also take a lodge with me?
I am staying at Strandpark De Zeeuwse Kust Can I also take a lodge with me?
- Are dogs allowed in the park / in the restaurant?
Dogs are allowed everywhere in our park, except in the supermarket. Your dog is also very welcome at the camping pitches, in some chalets and in the hotel rooms on the ground floor. We allow a maximum of two dogs per accommodation. The costs of a pet are € 9 per night.
- Until when can we cancel free of charge?
You can cancel free of charge within 24 hours of booking, after which there are costs involved. The costs depend on when cancellations are made.
- During holidays I can only book at the campsite for a specific period, can I also book a single night?
No, in some periods we use an arrangement. For example: Easter, Ascension, Pentecost, Frohleichnam. During these periods, only the arrangement can be reserved.
- Can I choose my own campsite / accommodation?
Yes, that's possible! There are costs involved. Choosing your own accommodation or camping site costs € 15.00. You can do this by clicking on "Choose your accommodation" at the bottom of the website.
- Can I also make a booking by telephone?
There are various options for booking. You can book with us online, by telephone or by e-mail.
- How do I reserve more than one camping site or accommodation?
If you want to reserve multiple camping sites or accommodations, you must make separate reservations for this.
- According to the site, from what age is my child a baby and from when a child?
A baby falls in the age of 0 to 2 years, from 3 years it falls under a child.
- When is the Italian restaurant (La Costa) open?
The La Costa restaurant has changing opening days depending on the season. You will find the current opening times on our website. Klick here
- When is the swimming pool open?
The swimming pool is open all year. The swimming pool is open every day from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The play ship and spray park will open from 9 a.m. Because the spray park is outside, it will be closed during bad weather.
- Are there lockers in the pool?
There are lockers in the swimming pool. To use the locker you have to put € 1 inside, which you will receive back afterwards.
- Do we have to make a reservation if we want to eat in one of the restaurants?
- We recommend that you reserve a table to avoid disappointment.
You can reach the restaurant via the following telephone number: +31 111 46 38 50
- Is there an animation team?
An animation team is present during public holidays and holiday period. Click here for the exact dates.
- Can we rent bicycles at the park?
It is possible to rent bicycles. A bicycle costs € 9 per day and a children's bicycle € 5 per day. You pay € 25 deposit per bicycle.
- Can I organize a party in Restaurant DOK or La Costa?
Yes, both restaurants offer different options for family parties, reunions, birthdays or cozy dinners ... You can come to us for any occasion. We are also an official wedding location where you can give each other the yes on one of our beautiful roof terraces with a view of the dunes. For more information about the possibilities you can contact us on tel. +31111-46 38 50
- Is there a supermarket at the park?
There is a Mini Market in the main building. This is open in the low season from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and in the high season from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- Do you have a wellness at the park?
The entrance to the spa is located in the changing room by the pool. Our wellness consists of two saunas, an infrared cabin with light therapy and a whirlpool. For 10.00 € you already have a day ticket and can use all facilities. The heating time of the saunas is one hour, so we ask you to reserve them in advance.
Do not forget to bring your swimwear, this is mandatory!
Payment and invoices
- How do I pay my vacation?
- After booking you will receive a booking confirmation from us. This also states the payment terms. You can pay for your booking by logging into the "mijn omgeving" or by making a bank transfer.
- When will I get my deposit back from my rented accommodation?
The deposit for an accommodation, or the remainder thereof, will be refunded no later than 14 days after departure. For this, your account number must of course be known to us.
- How many power can I use?
Every pitch has 16 ampere of electricity.
- How large are the camping pitches?
The caravan sites are approximately 10 meters by 10 meters. The length of the camper pitches are different. By clicking on the balloon on the map you will immediately find the length of the various camper pitches.
- Are bed linen and towel packages included with the rental accommodations?
If you stay in the rental accommodations, bed linen and towel packages are included. These will be ready for you upon arrival.
- Can the car be parked at the accommodations?
At the campsite it is allowed to park one car at the spot. There is a parking space near the chalets where you can park your car. If you stay at the hotel you can park the car next to the hotel, the parking places are numbered which are the same as your hotel room number. If you are with several cars, you can park the other cars in the large parking lot