Explore the surrounding
Strandpark De Zeeuwse Kust is located on a beautiful location at the foot of the dunes of Renesse on the beautiful island of Schouwen-Duiveland in Zeeland. Besides enjoying the sun on the beach, Schouwen-Duiveland has much more to offer; throughout the year! Discover it and experience a real Zealand vacation at Strandpark De Zeeuwse Kust!
Did you know?
Zeeland has 32 USP's (Unique Selling Points)? Some of these we have for you to put a row:
- De Delta werken; the 8th wonder of the world
- Land in See!
- Blue, red and black water sports facilities
- Several Zeeland costumes
- Film By The Sea in Vlissingen
- Concert At Sea organised by the band Bløf
- Cleanest beaches of Holland
- Zeeuwse babbelaars, boluses and beachcombers bitter
- The largest winery in the Netherlands
In Renesse it is also possible to use various bus connections from the Transferium by public transport. The transferium is a bus station near the village of Renesse. The bus station consists of several platforms and also serves as a transfer point. You can explore the area by bus, and if you want to go a little further afield, it is also possible to take the train in Goes or Rotterdam.